Apr 28 | Sanctum Style
As an Assistant Manager, you are a key member of our team. You’re responsible for supporting a profitable business, focusing on creating genuine connections that foster customer loyalty, love of the brand, and strong community engagement. You’re responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating personalized shopping experiences. You’ll partner with the owner to make adjustments when needed to drive the business forward, while seamlessly performing tasks necessary in the business.
- Be the role model for creating personalized connections with customers that drive loyalty and excitement for our brand as well as the brands in our store.
- Assist clients and other staff when necessary to make a connection or sale.
- Lead fit sessions that enhance product knowledge and fuel a style obsession.
- Make the most of each customer interaction by sharing specific actions to improve outcomes.
- Ensure the business is always on track to make monthly goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Drive business by clienteling and setting up appointments with clients for future purchases.
- Own the selling floor and ensure that the product is in the right place.
- Be ready to step in for the owner as needed.
- Plan and execute local events that tie to the community and fuel incremental traffic and sales.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
(About you) You’ll be great in the role if you …
- Love our brands and customers.
- Are punctual, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and are plugged into what’s happening in the industry and community.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals.
- Are energized by change; shift gears quickly and rally behind new strategies and projects.
- Make smart decisions by: actively listening, understanding data and looking beyond the obvious.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience.
- Have 3 or more years of experience with similar scope, specialty retail preferred.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Are adept with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 30 pounds.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, here are a few of our perks…
- Competitive base pay and benefits after 60 days.
- Flexible days and hours.
- Amazing merchandise discounts.
- Professional development.
- Medical insurance.
- Time Away: paid time off.
- We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
- Starting at $50,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
- To apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. Please include a cover letter and attach your resume with salary requirements.