Fri, Feb 3
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Jan 9 | La Gallina
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Who Are We Looking For?
You are a driven self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is passionate about all things hospitality, talent development, and team building. You enjoy being part of a start-up environment and are committed to be a team player with a sense of ownership. You should have a demonstrated ability to think analytically, have keen financial acumen, excellent people leadership skills, and a natural curiosity to question proposed initiatives. We are seeking team players with an abundance of creativity, a desire to provide highly personalized services, and a critical eye for detail.
- Provide leadership and instill a culture and work environment based upon respect
- Create opportunities for staff to learn, grow, and develop their abilities through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment. Develop and implement a forward-thinking beverage and cocktail program that achieves the desired cost structure. Assume 100% responsibility for the quality of services provided.
- Implement procedures to increase guest and employee satisfaction, while continually strive to develop the staff in all areas of managerial and professional development
- Manage and coordinate the planning, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated responsibilities in food & beverage, sales, costs, employee retention, guest satisfaction, and restaurant cleanliness and sanitation
- Participate in the development of the annual budget, marketing plans, and objectives while managing within those approved plans
- Monitor and analyze cost center financial performance and contribute to restaurant profitability
- Perform purchasing and inventory responsibilities on a daily/weekly basis
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and customers
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints regarding food and beverage quality and service
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2-5 years of progressive experience in a restaurant setting
- Previous beverage developmental position preferred
- Startup/opening of hotels and restaurants experience preferred
- Service-oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, is creative, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Demonstrated ability for process excellence and project management with financial acumen
- Basic understanding of Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and Employment Legislation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Competitive benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year