Sat, Dec 5
Assistant Studio Director
Sep 30 | MiniLuxe
What kind of party do you host? The Power of Party is our brand standard in delivering a premium guest experience with clean standards that outshine the industry. When it comes to clean, we mean it, and we’re not just talking hygiene. In an industry known for shortcuts and toxins, clean is a deeper promise that goes from head to toes. It’s our mission to help clients feel their best every day with mini moments of luxury.
The Assistant Studio Director is the master of the client experience that serves as the brand ambassador for MiniLuxe. The Assistant Studio Director supports the Studio Director with people development, operational excellence, and driving revenue.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensures a clean client and studio atmosphere daily.
- Ensures that Clean Lab standards are being met consistently.
- Helps maintains the studio in top condition through regular utilization of our facility maintenance and HQ partnerships.
- Coaches and leads the studio team to share our ‘Clean’ story with every new client.
- Is responsible for monitoring and responding to client feedback.
- Represents the brand and studio at marketing related events and works towards building positive partnerships
- Supports people development.
- Assists with performance development plans.
- Assists with new hire and on-going training.
- Assists with scheduling, inventory and cash management.
- Partners with Studio Director to monitor and drive business results by evaluating the Dashboard
- Identifies and attends community events.
- Identify potential brand partners/relationships in the community
- Educates clients about polish offerings, service upgrades and loyalty program and retail.
- Effectively optimizes bookings for maximum client intake.
- Invites clients to rebook or book reoccurring appointments.
Requirements and Skill Sets
- Possesses a passion for beauty
- Delivers an amazing client experience in a premium brand environment
- Accountability to P&L management
- Operational excellence through payroll management, inventory management, and effective scheduling
- Management experience with 20+ person staff
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead community engagement
- Use of computer equipment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to stand for long periods of time (i.e. 8 hour shift, while not on break)
- The employee frequently is required to stand and walk
- Must be able to bend/kneel
- Must be able to handle light cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Competitive salary
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision