Sat, Dec 5
Nov 11 | Altar’d State
The below position is for an opportunity at A Beautiful Soul, a sister store of Altar’d State. A Beautiful Soul is located within Altar’d State’s space at MarketStreet.
Who Are We?
A’Beautiful Soul is a brand built for women who are unafraid to be themselves. We are more than a retailer, we are a safe haven for women who have always been ignored or excluded. We believe size should never limit your fashion choices. You’re more than a number… You’re Xquisite, Amazing, Beautiful + Captivating. In the end, it’s not about a pretty dress or a new pair of jeans… it’s about giving you the shopping experience you have always deserved. We see you… We hear you… We Support you.
“Stand Out. For Good”. At A’Beautiful Soul, those four words are more than just than just our motto, they are why we exist. From Mission Mondays, where 10% of our net proceeds go directly to local charitable organizations, to our long-standing partnership with Coprodeli USA, in which we are in the process of building 22 schools for impoverished communities in Peru, we are committed to giving back in meaningful ways to those in need.
Reporting to the Store Leadership, the Brand Representative drives revenue and provides guests with exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
- Fosters a guest-focused team environment by anticipating guest’s needs, exceeding expectations, and adhering to the A’Beautiful Soul service standards; coaches associates on guest interactions to increase transactions and capture guest opportunities
- Serves as Manager on Duty when managers are not present
- Helps develop team to accomplish store’s business objectives through coaching, investment, retention, and motivation
- Creates a learning environment for associates
- Addresses guest concerns, coming to resolution when possible, and involving management where appropriate
- Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels of the team
- Holds self and employees accountable for achievement of financial results and statistical standards
- Manages conflict and coaches by applying company’s recommended processes, standards and guidelines
- Empowers and involves associates in decision-making processes
- Fosters team commitment through support, relationship building, and recognizing individual contributions
- Leads by managing through change and adversity
- Acknowledges, interacts and builds relationships with guests; creates guest loyalty
- Consistently receives positive, unsolicited guest feedback
- Communicates effectively with store management and guests
- Treats others fairly, with respect, and values differences; does not pass judgment on potential guests
- Supports an environment of learning and trust by acting as a positive role mode
- Ensures attainment of sales and inventory shortage goals
- Implements merchandise presentation, restocking and recovery to maximize productivity
- Understands the A’Beautiful Soul culture, and ensures compliance with all A’Beautiful Soul values & practices, and store operational standards
- Consistently meets or exceeds store and individual goals of Sales Per Hour (SPH), Dollars Per Transaction (DPT), Units Per Transaction (UPT), and contributes to the store’s overall goals
- Controls workflow through successful planning and delegation
- Executes task directives within designated timeframes
- Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directed by management with a guest focus
- Adheres to loss prevention practices and is aware of and reports potential incidents, to ensure shortage control and to protect Company assets
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports any potential hazards
- Participates and assists in the preparation for the stores’ inventory
- Participates in store walk-throughs with team, communicating successes/opportunities in key store areas
- Communicates effectively with executive team
- Recommends ideas to improve standards and processes
- Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using A’Beautiful Soul’s time and attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Receives feedback and fosters dialog around solutions
- Maintains an awareness of brand aesthetic and relevance to the store environment and communicates with team
- Maintains a clean and presentable store environment
- Assists in the construction of merchandising and window displays
- Represents the brand by adhering to appropriate standards of dress and grooming
- Must be 18 years of age
- Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require prolonged standing, sitting, reaching, kneeling and / or squatting frequently. May be required to occasionally climb ladders, climb and descend stairs frequently, depending on location. Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds regularly without assistance.