Thu, Dec 7
Customer Service Associate – Temporary
Aug 31 | Paper Source
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE – TEMPORARY
A Customer Service Associate (CSA) is responsible for providing a friendly, fun, solutions-focused, differentiated experience to every customer in our stores during the holiday season.
A CSA will receive focused training to perform the following functions during our busiest season of the year. They can expect that the majority of their time will be focused in the following three areas. This list is not exhaustive, and is subject to change depending on the needs of the business.
Demonstrate Product and Provide Excellent Service
- Create a welcoming environment for customers where you engage with them, share your love and knowledge of our products, and make relevant recommendations.
Efficient and Friendly at Register
- Provide customers with a pleasant, quick and accurate cash wrap experience, offering to order anything they were unable to find in the store, encouraging them to join our Customer Registry, suggesting at least one add-on item, and giving them a reason to come back
- Keep the store easy to shop by processing shipments efficiently and keeping the sales floor full throughout the day by actively replenishing the presentation, outstock, and understock of key categories (gift, wrap, cards)
- Availability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the holiday business season, which will require evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom, which will require prolonged standing and occasional bending, twisting, reaching, kneeling, and potentially stairs
- Ability to work with/near cleaning supplies and various art supplies
Paper Source, Inc. participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Applicants in AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT to review E-Verify and Right To Work English/Spanish postings.
State / City Compliance: Paper Source, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair ChanceApply Now