Thu, Feb 22
Customer Service Associate
Feb 7 | Paper Source
This position reports to the Store Management Team
The Customer Service Associate must exhibit a passion to learn about our products and services and demonstrate a desire to share that knowledge with our customers. The Customer Service Associate’s #1 priority at all times is the customer.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Models the Paper Source Customer Service Experience
- Consistently perform all steps of the Customer Service Initiative (CREATE)
- Connect with every customer by greeting them warmly, asking open-ended questions and engaging them in product related conversations.
- Respond to customers’ immediate needs
- Explore your customer’s needs and demonstrate products at the demo table, on the sales floor and at the custom print station.
- Add relevant products to complete the project, take it to the next level and help with their whole checklist.
- Thank every customer regardless of purchase.
- Empower customers to complete their creative projects at home and build customer loyalty
- Exhibits an attitude that is one of positive, can do and customer first with all customers.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in technology in order to accurately and efficiently process customer transactions professionally and in compliance with the Paper Source policy; sales, returns, gift certificates, special orders, etc.
- Maintain store operations and visual merchandising standards to ensure a ‘grand opening’ look and feel to our customers.