Thu, Jun 1
Full Time Supervisor
Jan 3 | Levi’s
You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
Supervisor contribute as an integral member of the store management team by contributing to the successful implementation of strategies and operational excellence that ensure brand equity, customer satisfaction and financial growth.
About the Role
- Creates a high energy, compelling store experience by engaging consumers and modeling appropriate service behaviors to other associates, supervising and providing consistent coaching on sales training process in order to ensure the highest level of service and sales.
- Proactively resolve consumer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy and with consumer satisfaction in mind. Partner with store manager on elevated consumer issues
- Participates in training process for new hires and current employees on LS&CO culture, product knowledge, service practices, loss prevention, store policy and programs and other associate responsibilities.
- Partner with store management to set expectations, coach and contribute to an environment that encourages engagement, retention and talent. Deliver formal performance feedback in partnership with store management
- Efficient handling of all cash handling and merchandise operations such as shipment processing, floor set, markdown, and replenishment systems while maintaining standards. Perform store procedures in compliance with store policy.
- Works with the Store Manager, and/or Associate Manager and Assistant Store Manager(s) to flex store business strategies and meet or exceed established store and individual sales and performance goals daily
- Supervises store team in the absence of another member of management.
- Comply with all Levi’s® Stores policy, procedure, and programs, able to follow directives of store management
- Enjoy being busy and juggling multiple tasks, accomplishing multiple tasks in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- You are a collaborative role model exhibiting behaviors aligned with company culture of inclusion and belonging.
- Is self-starter with a growth mindset, enjoys learning new tools and adaptable to new initiatives
- Progressive retail leadership experience and proven skills in supervising, coaching and training
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Ability to perform all essential job functions and able to lift up to 40 pounds. While performing the duties of the job the employee may be required to stand, walk, kneel, squat, crouch, bend, stoop, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, to type, reach overhead, and climb ladders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Must have reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED preferred
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. We have established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Lynnfield, MA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.Apply Now