Wed, Sep 18
Hanna Andersson Store Manager
Sep 4 | Hanna Andersson
LIFE AT HANNA AS A Store Manager
Would you describe yourself as…
A LEADER and TALENT MAGNET?
An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills?
A role model of relationship based customer service?
Are you looking for a company…
That you can develop with ~ we are looking for Managers that can shape the future of Hanna!
That has a strong connection to customers and is GROWING!
An atmosphere that focuses on family and fun!
Then, Hanna is looking for you!
A day in the life as a Store Manager will include:
- One on one interaction with customers and associates; delivering high levels of service to each customer.
- Leading your team to deliver exceptional service, drive sales and develop their careers.
- Networking, recruiting and hiring TOP TALENT with the gift to deliver Hanna level service and sales results.
- Providing work direction on sales floor, leading the team in driving sales through floor management, communication and delegation.
- Insuring that your team is maintaining the beautiful appearance of the store through teaching them your exceptional visual merchandising skills.
- Supporting and making sound judgments regarding all Hanna’s values, policies and procedures.
- Come join the Hanna family during this exciting time of growth!
- At Hanna we value quality whether that’s in the products we make, how we serve our customers or the people we hire. We believe in play and encourage a balance of hard work and fun. We show accountability to each other and collaborate in our daily work.
TO APPLY: Please contact Christine.Ham@hannaandersson.com