Sun, Nov 24
Aug 17 | Kendra Scott
About Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion, and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts, and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward customer advocates to carry out the Kendra Scott culture in our stores and communities. You will experience a fast growing multi-channel business that values customers and employees. Your experience here will give you the opportunity to sharpen your strengths through on the job training and help you learn new skills in retail, management and the many departments that support a growing organization.
What will you do?
- Educates staff on revenue goals, daily tasks, and events when serving as the manager on duty
- Manages the daily staff schedule when serving as the manager on duty
- Communicates information from manager meetings and ensure the team as a clear direction and is motivated
- Ensure the staff provides a “WOW” customer experience
- Assists in inventory and stock room organization projects
- Collaborate with management team to develop content
- Demonstrates ability to execute and help lead opening and closing duties
- Understands and is able to coach to the importance of networking with customers to expand Kendra Scott’s involvement in the community
- Build the Kendra Scott brand in your community through participation in trunk shows, charity events, and team volunteer outings
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Retail experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to represent the Kendra Scott brand in all situations
- A real passion for living and representing the three pillars of Kendra Scott
- Possess exceptional organizational skills
- Communication skills in both written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Ability to gain respect and trust as a leader quickly
- An enthusiasm for fashion, keeping up with trends, and styling pieces
The Good Stuff
- 401 K Plan – Subject to eligibility
- Commission based on store performance.
- Everyday 60% discount on select products.
- Family Fund – assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance.
- Paid holidays and 1.5x hourly rate for holidays worked.
- Paid Time Off.
- Parental Leave.
- Referral Bonus up to $700.
- Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.Apply Now