Sat, Oct 15
MIRROR Sales Lead
Aug 19 | lululemon
Description & Requirements
Who We Are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we’re in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
What is The Mirror
The Mirror is more than a mirror. It’s the ultimate home gym. With the most workout variety. That actually looks good in your home.
The MIRROR Lead is an essential part of the store team who ensures all Potential Members (i.e., Customers or Guests) receive a quality in-store MIRROR experience. The MIRROR Lead is the go-to person, front and center, to drive engagement, sales, and excitement with Potential Members for The Mirror both in-store and post-visit. The MIRROR Lead partners with the Store Manager and the Mirror Market Manager to implement strategic priorities and monitor progress toward achieving MIRROR-related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The MIRROR Lead coordinates with and enrolls support from store team members to educate Guests on The Mirror, while facilitating an outstanding experience aligned to the unique needs of each Guest.
Core Responsibilities of the Job
- Drive an exceptional in-store MIRROR experience by authentically engaging with Potential Members to build awareness and interest in MIRROR.
- Actively listen to Potential Members to identify and implement effective pitch strategies and overcome objections to drive The Mirror sales.
- Lead Demos with Potential Members interested in MIRROR to demonstrate product capabilities.
- Capture Potential Member contact information to facilitate post-visit follow-up communications and engagement.
Working with Others and Leadership
- Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment by establishing supportive working relationships with team members.
- Consult with MIRROR Market Manager to obtain MIRROR strategy guidance, updates and information, to drive sales and support training initiatives.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure an optimal in-store MIRROR experience, including seamless transitions between non-Mirror product education and The Mirror focus.
- Develop, maintain, and disseminate MIRROR brand knowledge, including enrolling and educating store team members on The Mirror to maintain momentum when the MIRROR Lead is not on the floor.
- Verify The Mirror is functioning as intended and maintain strategic presentation in the store, taking appropriate steps to solve or correct functionality and resetting as needed.
- Execute MIRROR-driven projects, initiatives, and localized strategy to achieve sales targets.
- Review MIRROR business data and metrics to evaluate progress toward KPIs and determine if approach adjustments are warranted.
- Partner with Store Manager to manage delegated aspects of controllable budget.
- Understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform work in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws or regulations.
- Accountable for delegated aspects of controllable budget and designated labor hours
What We Look For
- Selling and Pitching: Shows, promotes, and sells products; adjusts pitch approach to resonate with Potential Members on a personal level; overcomes objections to close the sale
- Adaptability/Agility: Navigates uncertainty and ambiguity and can change priorities in a fast-paced environment; recovers quickly from setbacks
- Interactive Communication: Conveys information effectively and understands information shared while interacting with others
- Inclusion & Diversity: Creates/supports an inclusive environment that values/celebrates differences
- Integrity: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner
- Guest (Potential Member) Experience: Actively creates an inclusive, high-caliber experience and connection for every guest and Potential Member
- Self-Leadership: Takes personal responsibility for own actions; inspires others to buy-in and actively support goals and initiatives
- Drive/Entrepreneurship: Sets challenging, focused goals and is motivated and determined to meet or exceed them; is innovative and owns results
- Decision Making/Problem Solving: Identifies opportunities for improvement; evaluates alternatives and makes effective, timely decisions
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the store is located
- Must have the ability to travel to assigned store with reliable transportation methods
- Work occurs on a variable schedule which could include mornings, afternoons, or evenings as well as weekends and holidays
- 1 year of retail or customer experience (e.g., guest resolution, navigating difficult conversations)
Job Assets (i.e., nice to have; not required)
- Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience: 1 year of sales experience
Work Context (e.g., environment, interactions, physical)
- Work occurs in an environment with bright lights and loud music
- Work is accomplished independently
- Work may involve managing conflict or mediating problems between others or deescalating Member or Potential Member issues
- Work involves reaching out to meet and build relationships with strangers/new people, and to strengthen existing community partnerships
- Work is sometimes conducted on a computer or other technical devices to provide Potential Member support or meet with others virtually
- Work involves moving through a store for most of a shift to identify and assist Potential Members and accomplish work
- Work may occasionally involve moving boxes weighing up to 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
Beyond The Paycheck (Benefits & Perks)
At lululemon, we care for and invest in the whole person – body, mind, spirit. Our total rewards program is designed to support you in achieving your goals and focus on the things you love. In addition to competitive base pay and a team-based bonus program, we also offer paid time off, generous employee discounts, fitness/yoga classes, parenthood top up program and personal and professional development programs.
Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.