Thu, Dec 7
Part-Time Stock Associate
Nov 13 | AllModern
Come join the team that is reinventing home! Wayfair is hiring for our All Modern retail store! If you are looking for rapid growth, constant learning and dynamic challenges, this store might be the future home for your career.
What you’ll do:
- Provide an authentic, friendly customer experience that exemplifies our Wayfair commitment to relentless customer focus.
- Manage, maintain and monitor stock levels, receive and process merchandise, ensure items are properly stored, and easily located for replenishment on the sales floor, build furniture, etc
- Safely unloading and organizing incoming and outgoing freight as needed
- Maintaining backroom standards including ticketing as needed
- Support visual merchandising tasks such as maintaining store’s visual standards, floorsets, window changes, signage placement, lighting installations, basic electrical wiring, wallpapering, etc, as needed
- Provide an authentic, friendly customer experience that exemplifies our Wayfair commitment to relentless customer focus
- Drive sales in the store by asking great questions to understand customer needs, guiding them through their questions, providing product options (both within store and our endless aisle/online assortment via web and app) that leads to a satisfied customer experience.
- Assist walk-ins on the sales floor and in the design studio as needed.
- Be an expert in the services offered in store and online – credit, financing, warranty, installation and delivery, always considering value adds to client purchases.
- Exemplify a positive and professional attitude on a daily basis with customers and your team members.
- Bring a willingness to share innovative ideas and solutions to continuously improve team operations.
- Engage in a high energy, focused and dynamic work environment where there can be rapid changes in products, promotions, offerings and operations.
- 1+ years of retail operations and inventory management experience, planogram experience is a plus
- 6+ months of sales and/or customer service experience (preferably in a design related environment).
- Passion for great customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team sales environment.
- Exhibits an operations mindset, is process-focused and seeks continuous ways to improve efficiency
- Strong attention to detail, organization, self-motivation, communication and relationship management skills.
- Experience with lighting and visual installations preferred
- Track record of thriving in a fast paced and changing environment, with an ability to adapt and grow.
- Technical acumen to learn necessary software.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, regularly climb or balance, and frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl or reach overhead. The employee must regularly, frequently or occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to ascend/descend a ladder (minimum 10ft)
- Ability to use a variety of hand-held tools,(such as, but not limited to, wire cutter, wire strippers, screwdrivers, hammer, measuring tape, leveler, drill).
- Ability to use basic electrical wiring, associated with lighting installation.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation starting at $19.55 per hour, which increases based on your relevant experience + substantial quarterly bonuses
- Medical benefits, financial benefits, and a generous employee discount
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know by completing our Accomodations for Applicants form.
Need Technical Assistance?
For more information about applying for a career at wayfair, visit our FAQ page here.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at email@example.com.Apply Now