Wed, Nov 30
Nov 11 | Hip Baby Gear – Now Open!
Retail Associate| Part Time
Location: Lynnfield and/or Marblehead
Hip Baby Gear is a husband and wife-owned baby boutique selling the best gear in the industry. We specialize in quality products and boast a strong focus on all natural and non toxic with an emphasis on overall safety. Our top priority is delivering a high level of service with a personalized approach, ensuring we are the best in our area.
We are a very family-oriented operation and understand the day-to-day hustle of balancing parenting, work, and socialization. We have lot’s of fun at HBG and your kiddos are welcome here as needed- we truly get it! f you love working with people, understand a high level of customer service and have a willingness to learn, you may be the rockstar we are looking for. We will teach you everything you need to know to be successful with plenty of opportunities for growth and learning. No experience needed! Ideal candidates will have flexible availability and be able to work weekends. Bonus points if you know or love baby products!
Hours of operation vary by location but in general span Monday- Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm & Sundays 11:00pm-6:00pm, exact schedule flexible based on candidate’s needs
**We have flexible openings in two locations- Marblehead & Lynnfield. Please specify in your application whether you are interested in either or both locations**
- Greet and welcome clients and connect with them in a friendly and meaningful way.
- Answer questions related to the merchandise and store policies and make suggestions as needed
- Operate POS system ensuring all transactions are completed accurately and to store policies
- Develop lasting relationships by listening to customers needs, working collaboratively to match products to needs, collecting their information
and following up if needed.
- Be on top of stock replenishment, follow visual merchandising guidelines, and keep up overall appearance of the store
- Capture fun moments within the store to share on companies’ social channels.
- Help promote our products on social media.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work well on a team
- Must be able to work at least some weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills