Sun, Mar 26
Retail Sales Associate
Mar 8 | Francesca’s
Employee Type: Regular
We offer a creative and friendly environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Our inclusive brand reflects our people and commitment to the world. We want that you be part of delivering unique, free-spirited fashion and lifestyle products & create a space to amplify the voices of everyone seeking self-expression.
The successful Stylist candidate is mindful of fashions and trends offered in the boutique and is considered an ambassador of francesca’s brand. You are motivated to empower every person who walks into our boutique to be themselves. Under the guidance of the Boutique Leadership team, you are responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by supporting and executing brand standards for our guests. You assist with guest needs, offer product knowledge and merchandise, handle cash transactions, and maintain a neat and visually inspiring boutique environment.
Stylists must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Partner with the Boutique Leadership Team to execute company direction
- Contribute to a positive and fun professional work environment as a team member
- Exhibit a high degree of personal integrity
Guest Experience Requirements:
- Understand and deliver our guest engagement expectations on the selling floor, in the fitting room, and at the cash wrap
- Empower every person who walks into our boutiques to be themself
Visual Merchandising Standards:
- Help to maintain a visually inspiring boutique presenting our unique product mix
- Actively stock, replenish, fold, hang, display, and merchandise the product
- Embrace product knowledge, campaign promotions, and merchandising standards
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Ensure the selling floor, cash wrap, fitting rooms, and stockroom are clean and well maintained
- Protect the physical assets of the boutique by participating in weekly audits, routine cycle counts, and an annual physical inventory
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
Competitive Benefits Offered:
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Generous Associate Merchandise Discount
We are continually sourcing and attracting top talent. We consistently seek candidates for current and future consideration. If you believe your skills, experience, and passion would be a great fit for francesca’s, we encourage you to apply today.
francesca’s® is an equal opportunity employer
francesca’s® understands that it is our team members that contribute to our growth and we invite you to help us continue in our success!