Wed, Nov 30
Retail Supervisor (Consumer Experience Leader)
Oct 14 | Carhartt
Position Location: Lynnfield, MA
Department: Retail Store Operations
Reports To: Store Leader
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Overtime Eligible)
At Carhartt, it is our mission to build rugged products that serve and protect hardworking people. Our Direct to Consumer retail team offers the ultimate experience of the brand; our deep rooted values are tangible and exemplified in all we do. Our associates embody the core values and heritage on which our brand was founded: we are inspired by hardworking people, we respect our history while walking bravely into the future, and we strive to do the right thing by working with honesty and integrity.
We are All Leaders at Carhartt
In our words and by our actions, we strive to emulate the hardworking example set forth by our founder, Hamilton Carhartt. We Lead Business by creating value, delivering on results, and making changes along the way. We Lead Self by being dependable, because hardworking people count on us to have their back every day. We Lead Others by communicating and clearly defining the path as we walk bravely into the future.
- Cultivate an environment of genuine consumer connection by being highly focused on delivering exceptional consumer experiences that are engaging, efficient, and personalized. Bringing to life the ultimate retail consumer experience.
- Support the Store Leaders with telling the Carhartt story at the retail store level by executing on consumer experience program initiatives, Visual Merchandising and Visual Standards
- Support Associate Engagement by fostering a positive, collaborative team environment where associates can bring their best to work each and every day.
- Support Store Leaders with training, coaching and feedback, as appropriate, of associates, ensuring positive growth throughout their associate journey.
- Support the Store Leaders with timely and effective execution of store controls and operating standards (including policy and procedure administration) while contributing towards helping the store be profitable and providing a safe work environment.
- Communicate with Store Leader regarding operations data; including product information (mix, trends, needs) local competition, events, etc.
- Support revenue building strategies set by Corporate and Store Leader and monitor performance metrics to help achieve/exceed store goals.
- Assist the Store Leaders with external partnerships and event promotions for the benefit of the store.
- Support execution of community engagement events.
- Engage with local community and support the Store Leaders with bringing forth ideas to continue to grow brand awareness.
- Assist the Store Leaders with recruiting and identifying potential talent for Brand Ambassador positions.
- Ownership of individual development and professional growth.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Required Skills and Experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience in a retail environment preferred.
- Sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, and loss prevention.
- Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counseling, training and development.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills.
- Exceptional team and collaboration skills.
- PC Skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office
- Moderate Lifting (15-30 lbs)
- Retail Environment
- Retail Hours
- Tobacco Free
- Travel (5%)