Sun, Oct 24
Seasonal Sales Ambassador
Sep 15 | Lush Cosmetics
Lush North America has been creating fresh and handmade cosmetics for the past 20 years- keeping our customers’ bathtubs and showers a little more magical through our retail shops across Canada and the US. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
Each holiday season we rely on hundreds of Seasonal Sales Ambassadors to bring our products to life for our customers and make their holiday shopping experience a unique and memorable one. In return, we offer extensive training in our product ranges and a generous 50% discount. We offer a work environment where everyone is respected, and individualism is encouraged.
Seasonal Sales Ambassadors at Lush are enthusiastic and passionate about the Lush brand and provide a fresh and authentic customer, staff, and shop experience.
- Customer Experience: Ensure a unique customer experience that makes every visitor feel welcome, meets their needs and makes their day whether they are shopping in shop with social distancing or picking up their online order. Offer a tailored customer experience through active listening, genuine curiosity, and expert brand and product knowledge.
- Team Involvement: Show up to each shift ready to contribute and work together with your team. Be present in driving your own development and constantly look to grow and elevate your skills and add to a solution-oriented work environment.
- Operational Excellence: Help create and maintain an inviting shop atmosphere with fresh product, beautiful displays and efficient and accurate processes that support an environment of excellence and lives the Lush values. Uphold our re-opening guidelines to ensure a clean and safe shop for everyone.
- Can lift to 30 lbs; reasonable accommodations will be made for any employee when necessary
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the shop
- Masks are required for the safety of our staff and customers in all our locations
- Experience in customer service
- Experience working in a team environment
At LUSH, we believe when we continue to foster a culture of inclusion and respect within a diverse workforce, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. We recruit from a variety of employment agencies, community groups, non-profits, and online social and job sites, and in our business practices, strive to leverage the gift that diversity brings.
LUSH North America unequivocally supports equal opportunity employment for all applicants regardless of religion, race, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, differently abled, adverse mental health, and other characteristics both defined, protected and enforced by the law under federal or provincial/state jurisdiction.Apply Now