Wed, Nov 30
Part Time Key Holder
May 23 | Sanctum Style
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and professional part-time retail key holder to join our team at Sanctum Style. In this role, you will demonstrate your deep product knowledge to help customers make informed purchase decisions, build relationships, and work with an incredible assortment of men’s and women’s designer fashion brands. We believe fashion should be fun and our team is what makes our clients’ experience unique and special. Customer service is part of our special sauce at Sanctum style, and as a team member you will play a vital part in reaching our sales goals, building brand loyalty, and ensuring our clients will be back for more. Opportunities for advancement and bonus pay incentives are available for the right candidate.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF RETAIL EXPERIENCE SELLING APPAREL, ACCESSORIES, OR COSMETICS. MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO APPLY. MUST HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR HIGHER DEGREE.
A day in the life…
- Prior to opening, prepare all displays/signage, and registers for the day
- Ensure daily that the store opens on time
- Greet and assist customers in an engaging and professional manner
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of all available products
- Know where products are located in the store
- Be able to differentiate between products, helping customers compare and contrast features
- Answer all customer questions and address concerns
- Make helpful suggestions that will be useful to the customer
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner and make every effort to close the sale
- Handle all transactions with accuracy
- Ensure customers receive their receipts and items
- Make every effort to ensure the customer has an excellent shopping experience
- Maintain the appearance of all displays, tidying and restocking as needed
- Participate in inventorying, stocking, and ordering as need
- Close registers and check for accuracy at end of day and shift changes
- Properly secure merchandise and follow closing procedures at the end of day
You own this if you have…
- High school diploma or higher degree
- Are 21 years old or older
- A minimum of 2 years of retail experience selling apparel, accessories, or cosmetics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- Familiarity with POS software is a MUST
- Commitment to accuracy during all transactions
- Able to memorize product line features and specifications
- Able to engage in dialogue with strangers, helping them make informed decisions
- Must be honest, trustworthy, and hardworking
- This is a part-time position with no health benefits. This position requires the applicant to work full shifts.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs and is comfortable standing for most of the day.
- The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs and your availability. Applicants must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Starting at $18 an hour, commensurate with experience
- To apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. Please include a cover letter and attach your resume with salary requirements.