Sun, Dec 12
Seasonal Selling Associate
Oct 29 | Pottery Barn Kids
We’re Hiring! Join Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands this holiday season as a Selling Associate. Who wouldn’t want to receive a 40% off employee discount this holiday season? On top of that, we have competitive pay and standardized holiday hours. Read more on the team and position below. Interested? Interested? Come visit or call our store. We’d love to meet you.
About the Team
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are our People First culture, customers, quality, shareholders, integrity, and corporate responsibility.
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic World‐Class service and contribute to creating a festive in-store experience
- Utilize effective selling techniques to build multiple sales and increase productivity.
- Share product knowledge, including features and benefits to sell our best-in-class products.
- Accurately and efficiently perform register/POS transactions, promote loyalty programs and provide special services like gift wrap and curbside or in-store pick up
- Help maintain visual displays and restock to keep product readily available to customers
- Must be able to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Availability that aligns with the needs of the business (early morning and late night shifts are also available for these roles)
- Comply with wellness protocols and maintain safety standards such as wellness checks, vaccination/testing status, face coverings, maintaining social distance and cleaning practices
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored and appreciated.
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now