Fri, Jul 9
Security Site Supervisor
Northeast Security is currently looking for a qualified Site Supervisor to help support their expanding portfolio. An immediate position is available at MarketStreet.
The Site Supervisor is accountable for working closely with the Site Manager and providing “next in command” support for the site. Duties include standing a post when needed, training new officers, scheduling staff, and building/maintaining a strong relationship with the property manager.
- Minimum High School Degree, some college desired.
- Previous Contract Security experience.
- Minimum 1 year of Supervisory experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required.
- The highest level of Customer Service.
- Must have a driver’s license for at least 3 years, with a clean driving history. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsft Word.