Wed, Apr 14
Easter Gift Guide – For The Foodies
An excuse to eat? Twist our arms. From sweet treats to dinner delights, we’ve got the perfect snacks for Sunday.
Psst, lost your motivation to meal prep? From quick bites on-the-go to leisurely date-nights on the patio, we’ve got a palate-pleasing selection of eateries ready to take the work off your plate – we’ll even do the dishes. Stay for a meal al fresco or grab takeout for an impromptu picnic, discover the ways you can take the day off by clicking here.
Get back to The Guide by clicking here.
The Candy Dish | Sweet Treats
Satisfy your sweet tooth with the tastiest chocolate in town.
- Megal Caramel Eggs: $6.00
- Peanut Butter Easter Eggs: $6.00
- Solid Milk Easter Eggs: $5.00
- Solid Chocolate Bunny: $10.00
Otto | Good Mood Food
Ditch the apron and dig into Otto’s seasonal pizza and salad.
- Seasonal Salad: $8.00, Shaved Fennel, Leaf Lettuce, Radish & Blue Cheese with Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- April Monthly Special: Nashville Hot Chicken and Banana Peppers
Davio's | Meal Kits To-Go
Work smarter, not harder. Reserve your dinner at Davio’s.ORDER NOW
You’re gonna like this, too…
Too much of a good thing? Not around here. See what else we have in store.