Wed, Apr 14
Easter Gift Guide – For The Kiddos
Fill up your baskets with the best treats in town. From sweet Easter styles to chocolate galore, our shops have the goods for your little guys and gals. Shop our favorite picks below.
Get back to The Guide by clicking here.
The Candy Dish | Sweet Treats
Satisfy your sweet tooth with the tastiest chocolate in town.
- Megal Caramel Eggs: $6.00
- Peanut Butter Easter Eggs: $6.00
- Solid Milk Easter Eggs: $5.00
- Solid Chocolate Bunny: $10.00
Pink Parkway | Little Lilly Looks
Add a pop of positivity to your day with our favorite Lilly Pulitzer looks. Plus, match with Mom for an extra sweet effect.
- Girls Annalee Dress: $98, The fit-and-flare, sleeveless style goes all-out-fun with ruffle details, side pockets, and a can’t-miss Lilly print. *Ages 2-14*
- Baby Paloma Bubble Dress: $58, It’s never too early to treat your baby to a Lilly. *3 months – 24 months*
J.Crew | Crew Cuts
The cutest looks for your little ones. Shop fresh prints, color pallets, and more.
- Girls’ tiered ruffle-trim dress in butterfly print – $69.50, Talk about twirl-worthy. Ruffle trim and tiers make this butterfly print dress a spring must-have.
- Boys’ short-sleeve seersucker shirt – $45.00, What can we say? We’re suckers for seersucker. This breezy cotton shirt is perfect for all those warm-weather dressy(ish) occasions.
You’re gonna like this, too…
Too much of a good thing? Not around here. See what else we have in store.