- This event has passed.
Grub on The Green
Sun, Sep 13 | 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm | An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until Sun, Oct 4
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until Sun, Oct 4
The Best is Yet to Crumb
Spice up your Sunday and reserve a spot for fresh-air feasting on The Green. Dig into your favorites and find your fun with weekly entertainment, including trivia, live music, bingo, and more!
THIS WEEK: Register for a special, Jr. Jammers edition of Grub on The Green and enjoy a live performance by Alastair Moock and Friends, while munching on your favorite MST Grub! Sign up on Resy, below.
All Grub on The Green lunches will take place outdoors, require advanced registration, and will follow social distancing and other safety measures. Pups are welcome, too (as long as they stay on their leash)!
What’s for lunch?
Check out our curated menus by Yard House, King’s, Legal C Bar, Temazcal and Wahlburgers.
- Click here for the Yard House, Grub on The Green Menu
- Click here for the King’s, Grub on The Green Menu
- Click here for the Legal C Bar Grub on The Green Menu
- Click here for the Temazcal Grub on The Green Menu
- Click here for the Wahlburgers Grub on The Green Menu
Book your table, quick!
We can only accommodate 10 tables on The Green at a time, so book your spot before someone else does! After booking, you will receive an e-mail to secure your food order for delivery to The Green.
Before you can dig in…
- Kindly put your mask on, until you arrive at your table.
- Check in with the MarketStreet Team next to J.P. Licks.
- Head to your assigned table, your food will arrive shortly!
P.S. We’ll have hand sanitizer waiting at your table.
What happens if it rains?
In the event of rain, we will shift Sunday’s lunch to another weekend.