Fri, May 28
Movin’ & Groovin’
Fri, May 21 | 10:00 am - Fri, Jul 2 | 10:45 am | An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Friday, repeating until Fri, Jun 11
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Friday, repeating until Fri, Jun 11
WOW – our sessions sold out within a matter of days! Lucky for you, we’ve added a new, 11:00 AM class for select dates in May and June. Please click here to reserve your spot.
Tune into more details.
Fresh air, fine tunes, and a chance for little ones to let loose? Sounds like music to our ears. Join us for junior jam sessions on The Green, hosted by Jammin with You.
To ensure comfort and safety, advanced registration is required, and capacity will be limited to abide by local regulations.
Ready to rock? Check out the deets below before signing up.
- Secure a spot for the little performer in your life by clicking here or clicking the “Register” button below.
- Classes are scheduled weekly on Fridays, 10:00 – 10:45 AM, from April 30 – June 11, and 11:00-11:45 AM for select dates in May and June. June 18 & June 25 are reserved in case of rain.
- All classes will take place on The Green and will require social distancing.
- Classes cost $10/class/first child, $5/class/each additional sibling.
- Classes are best suited for children ages 6 months – 6 years.
- Families must bring their own instruments and props. Please click here for suggestions or to order a kit.