- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mon, May 2 - Sun, May 8 | 8 AM - 5 PM
We’ve rounded up a little something special for every kind of mom in your life:
- The plant mom – Soft Surroundings is a great stop for the plant mom in your life. Pick up a stylish sun hat to make gardening a breeze, followed by a stop at Mill 77 Exchange for the perfect flower decor. Soft Surroundings is offering between 15% to 30% off purchases of $150 and greater now through Mother’s Day.
- The pet mom – Pet mamas already know, Polkadog Bakery is the place to be. Stock up on pet supplies and treats so mom has one less trip to make. Pair with the Everywhere Belt Bag from lululemon, the perfect addition to any pet mom’s walking routine (and never forget a poop bag again).
- The mom-on-the-go – Restock mom’s athleisure so she can complete her to-dos in style. Check out Athleta’s mom & me collection, or Booty By Brabants new spring brights for some gifting inspo.
- The fashionista– Kendra Scott has a fun-filled Mother’s Day weekend planned, perfect for the mom who loves to accessorize. Visit Kendra Scott Sunday, May 8 and pick out your perfect gift, and enjoy personalized hand lettering for all your Mother’s Day gifting needs from Antea Amoroso. Finish your shopping by visiting some of our favorite local boutiques – Style Snoop, Pink Parkway, Sanctum Style, and Pretty Posh – for a one-of-a-kind find.
- The foodie – Whether she prefers sweet or savory, Davio’s brunch is a must for the mom in your life. Enjoy Cinnamon French Toast, Smoked Salmon, or Filet Mignon Benedict. If a seafood dinner is more her style, Burtons special Mother’s Day dinner menu, including a new premium catch entrée, is the perfect way to celebrate the weekend.
Skipping the gift and looking for a fun activity for you and the mother figure in your life? Join us Saturday, May 7 at The Green for Movin’ for Mimosas, a fun workout followed by mimosas and more at Davio’s patio! RSVP here.