Thu, Feb 22
- This event has passed.
Sat, March 6 | 10 AM - 12 PM
WOW – our photoshoot sessions sold out in less than 24 hours! We’ll keep you updated if anything becomes available. In the meantime, get ready to enjoy the pup-friendly perks listed below. Thank you for your support!
Life is ruff. Your pup deserves to pawty. Pick up your pooch and join us and Polkadog Bakery every Saturday in March for professional doggy photoshoots by appointment, complimentary doggy bags with treats worthy of begging, and shopping perks at your favorite pup-friendly businesses. To keep things comfortable, doggy photo sessions will take place on The Green and require advanced registration.
Your registration fee of $10 will benefit the Kobe Henro Pet Food Bank, which is dedicated to providing families in need with pet food and treats for their pets. Registration will grant you a dedicated, 5-minute doggy photoshoot on The Green with a professional photographer from Halo Creative Studios, as well as a doggy bag, filled with treats and goodies complimentary of Polkadog Bakery and their wonderful vendors. There are only 12 spots per date, so jump on it!
Thank you (and your doggos) for keeping our community safe & fun.
- Click here to register for March 6 – SOLD OUT!
- Click here to register for March 13 – SOLD OUT!
- Click here to register for March 20 – SOLD OUT!
- Click here to register for March 27-SOLD OUT!
Pup-Friendly Perks (valid all day, every Saturday in March):
Following your doggy photoshoot, and to all of those who are not able to reserve a photoshoot, pup-friendly businesses around MarketStreet will be offering special perks every Saturday in March. Please see a full list of participating businesses and their pup-friendly perks below.
- Madewell: Offering free treats in their store
- J.P. Licks: $1.50 “Cow Paw” (doggy ice cream) with any purchase
- Lush Cosmetics: Offering free treats with every purchase, and the option to press your own bath bomb for free
- Lucky Brand: Enjoy complimentary dog treats and 15% off your entire purchase when you shop with your dog
- Wahlburgers: The first guest to guess how many bones are in the Wahlburgers treat jar at Polkadog Bakery correctly will win a $20 gift card to Wahlburgers
- California Pizza Kitchen: 10% off when you dine with your dog on their heated patio
- Athleta: Enjoy dog treats in-store and $15 off your purchase when shopping with your dog
More About Kobe Henro:
Kobe Henro launched in October 2020, with the mission to provide families in need with pet food and treats for their pets. Challenging times are abounding these days and every bit helps. Kobe Henro, is a non-profit in honor and memory of the wonderful dogs who have been a part of founder Helaine Block’s family since the mid-1980’s. Currently, Kobe Henro supports the following food banks and is growing every day: Acton Food Pantry, Hudson Community Food Pantry, Maynard Food Pantry, Sudbury Food Pantry, Loaves and Fishes – Devens, Feeding Pets of the Homeless, and Save A Dog – Meals -On-Wheels For Pets. For more about Kobe Henro’s work, please visit their website: https://www.kobehenro.org/.
More About Halo Creative Studios:
Opened in 2018 by celebrity photographer Ben Esakof, Halo Creative Studios was born in an effort to provide Hollywood-level amenities to all. Whether it’s just a headshot or a fully styled photoshoot with their on-staff beauty team, every client is treated as a member of their family. For more about Halo Creative Studios, please visit their website: https://halocreate.com/.