Aug 17 / News
Our Commitment to Community Safety
Jun 18 / News
Our protocols on property are continually updated to reflect the latest government info and regulations so that we can keep MarketStreet safe and enjoyable for all guests. When it comes to the safety of our community, we will always go above and beyond. You’ll find the following measures in place during your visit:
- Social distancing is being enforced through signage, adjustments to seating and store/restaurant capacity restrictions.
- All retail and restaurant employees are required to cover their faces.
- Our maintenance staff is performing more frequent, thorough cleanings.
- Curbside pickup or minimal-contact arrangements are available at many establishments. Click here to learn more about businesses offering curbside pickup.
Community safety is a shared responsibility. Below are a few ways you can do your part:
- If you or someone you live with is sick, please stay home.
- Observe all distancing and hygiene guidelines posted on property.
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and other guests or employees whenever possible.
- Wear a mask or face covering, in accordance with local rules.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with others, such as handshakes.