Mar 14 / News
Rainbows of Hope
Apr 30 / Activities
The rainbow is often referred to as a sign of hope; a sign to remind us all that we are in this together and that better days are ahead. We recently stumbled across beautiful window art that featured a rainbow pattern and were immediately inspired to create something similar for our own homes. Show your neighborhood some love and create a Rainbow of Hope in your window today!
Things You’ll Need:
- Tape or double-sided tape
- Colored paper hearts from Paper Source
- Tissue Paper from Paper Source
- Using your scissors, cut tissue paper into heart shapes.
- Once all paper is cut into hearts, separate them into like-colored piles.
- Form a double-sided tape circle (or take out your double-sided tape).
- Starting with one color at a time, place your tape on the outer side of each paper heart and stick it to the inside of your window. We recommend following a rainbow pattern like the picture above.
- Continue until all paper hearts are taped to the inside of your window!
- Share your #RainbowsofHope with us on Instagram @marketstreetlynnfield. For more inspiration check out Pam Garrison’s Instagram.