Feb 24 / Activities
Seeing is Believing
We’ve hidden 10 elves around MarketStreet. Can you help us find them?
Make your days more merry and bright with special scavenger hunts around MarketStreet, Black Friday Weekend, through New Year’s Eve. We’ll mix things up each week to keep the fun going all season long.
Here’s How it Works
- Pick up a scavenger hunt activity card and a pencil in our Little Free Library (near the cows).
- Start your journey by strolling around MarketStreet, as you look for the 10 friends you see on your activity card (some weeks we’ll hide elves, some weeks there’ll be snowmen, and so on).
- Once you find all 10 of your friends, write your name and your e-mail address on the back of your activity card.
- Walk on over to California Pizza Kitchen and stick your activity card in our Merry Mailbox.
- Within the week, you can expect a special note from a familiar holiday friend!
The best part? For every completed scavenger hunt, we’ll be donating $1 to The Home for Little Wanderers.