Mar 14 / News
The Give Warmth Project
Feb 16 / Community
What started as a project for Grace Gorman’s history class at North Reading High School has now grown into something much bigger. We’ve partnered with Grace to support local families in need this season. Join us in donating new jackets, hats, & gloves to The Boys & Girls Club of Stoneham & Wakefield.
Giving warmth is easy.
- Collect new winter necessities, such as jackets, hats, socks, & gloves from your favorite stores. Might we recommend, Eddie Bauer, The Paper Store, or Carhartt?
- Drop them off in our Give Warmth Bin on The Green, or at one of the participating businesses listed below.
Need any more convincing?
- Give a little, get a little when you visit the businesses below.
- Yankee Candle: Deliver your Give Warmth donation to the store and enjoy 10% off your total purchase.
- Southern Tide: Drop off your new donations in-store for 10% off your purchase! Valid on full-priced purchases.
- Athleta: Drop off your new donations in-store and receive 20% off one item.