Nov 10 / Community
Treats for Teachers
We are proud to announce the 5 winners of our 2020 Treats for Teachers program.
We were overwhelmed with over 300 nominations sent to us via social media and e-mail, and are beyond thankful to all of those who participated. We look forward to bringing this program back next year!
- Lisa Forrest, a Lynnfield teacher nominated by Kathleen Gallagher
- Mrs. Bishop, a Wakefield teacher nominated by Alexandra Semenza
- Debbie Reynolds, a North Reading teacher nominated by Tali Sharp
- Jodie Leibowitz, a Lynnfield teacher nominated by Jen Caruso
- Paula Gordon, a Swampscott teacher nominated by Crystal Gordan
We’re recognizing the amazing educators in our community.
From teachers, to school administrators, to cafeteria staff and beyond, our community is feeling the impact of this year’s changes in schooling. To thank our educators (and their staff!) for their resiliency, we’re giving away 5 packages of MarketStreet treats, valued at $300.00 each. To learn (pun intended) more, and to nominate your favorite teachers for a much-deserved treat, check out the information below.
How Does it Work?
- Think of your favorite teacher, school administrator, or school employee.
- Nominate them to win a MarketStreet package of treats, valued at $300.00!
- After Oct. 31st, we’ll select 5 local teachers to win a choice of 2 different prize packages.
- You may nominate a teacher in one of two ways.
- To complete your nomination, please include your teacher’s name, the current town they teach in, and the reason for their nomination (the more detail, the better) and lastly, follow @marketstreetlynnfield on Instagram.
- Nominations close after Oct. 31st. 5 Winners will be announced on Nov. 6th!
What Do They Get?
- Teachers will be awarded with one of two prize packages, each valued at $300.00.
- Prize 1: Miniluxe, Kendra Scott, and Banana Republic.
- Prize 2: Southern Tide, Roosters Men’s Grooming Center, and Vineyard Vines.