Oct 28 / Community
Treats for Teachers
We’re recognizing the amazing educators in our community.
From teachers, to school administrators, to cafeteria staff and beyond, our community is feeling the impact of this year’s changes in schooling. To thank our educators (and their staff!) for their resiliency, we’re giving away 5 packages of MarketStreet treats, valued at $300.00 each. To learn (pun intended) more, and to nominate your favorite teachers for a much-deserved treat, check out the information below.
How Does it Work?
- Think of your favorite teacher, school administrator, or school employee.
- Nominate them to win a MarketStreet package of treats, valued at $300.00!
- After Oct. 31st, we’ll select 5 local teachers to win a choice of 2 different prize packages.
- You may nominate a teacher in one of two ways.
- To complete your nomination, please include your teacher’s name, the current town they teach in, and the reason for their nomination (the more detail, the better) and lastly, follow @marketstreetlynnfield on Instagram.
- Nominations close after Oct. 31st. 5 Winners will be announced on Nov. 6th!
What Do They Get?
- Teachers will be awarded with one of two prize packages, each valued at $300.00.
- Prize 1: Miniluxe, Kendra Scott, and Banana Republic.
- Prize 2: Southern Tide, Roosters Men’s Grooming Center, and Vineyard Vines.